Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace. You will be required to input data taken from plans and drawings to produce manufacturing and pricing information. You will also be resolving customer issues via telephone and email.
- Answering customer related queries via telephone and email
- Programming data sheets from customer supplied plans and drawings.
- Interact with customers as well as team members from other departments regarding data input
- Providing product, promotion, and pricing information to customers
- Maintaining customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates
- Following up and resolving shortages and customer issues after delivery
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer data entry skills
- Customer service and people skills
- Critical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy
Starting on the National Minimum Wage